DarkLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkLight

Forum for members from PWI

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok so ill start...

Go down 
+17
RenHan
EagleLion
Mistress_Synn
xeno
gurgY
Ichibi
jummy
MmmmmFoxy
Kiddomo
Sepfiroth
TheMiniTank
LaTrappe
Maevisa
HobbinRood
Bellasoir
Suyong
BoB
21 posters
AuthorMessage
BoB
Director
Director

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: Ok so ill start...   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:52 pm

A little bit about me...

well i live in the uk and im 24 im curently working as a domestic appliance engineer (meaning i fix washing machines, tumble dryers, cookers etc.) but im also studying to be a website design manager but its goin a bit slow at the min as when i shud be studyin PWI take place lol.

Ive been laying MMORPG's for about 4-6 years give or take but i also played 1st person shooters batlefield, crysis, stalker my 1st real MMO was silkroad online but got over run by bots and i got annoyed and left, i then looked around tryed lots of games and then played age of conan wich was good but the game wasnt properly finished and the patches were huge so i left that and then came to pwi .

and curently thats about it. well a briefed version of it anyways lol
Back to top Go down
Suyong
Leader
Leader
Suyong

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so ill start...   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:53 am

My turn I guess Shocked

I'm 20 yrs old currently living in London, England. I was born in Luxemborg and I'm 100% Swedish lol. I am studying Travel and Tourism with Business Management... actually enjoying it aswell (at times!).

I'm new to gaming... atleast MMORPG's and I found PWi via google lol. I do also play (or used too... PWi takes all my time lol) CSS which I love and I ran a very successful clan which played in ED (Enemy Down).

Other than games I love girls, motorbikes, martial arts, movies, travelling and girls. Yes, I said it twice. Not sure what else to say........ tongue Ask if any Q's.

I hope to see you all ingame and I look forward to this guild growing and becoming something great! With time and combined efforts from all of us... its within reach!

DL guildies, I salute you! cheers
Back to top Go down
Bellasoir
Executer
Executer
Bellasoir

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: Tanqueray   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:56 am

My turn...

Okay, Im Tanqueray aka Tang aka Herb Monkey aka Sexy Milf.

Im 27, almost 28 (April 19th) Ya I know.. Im an oldie. =P Living in the crappy state of Massachusetts. I rock the Boston accent it is ballah. Im a mommy of 3 children. They are the creatures you hear in the background in vent. I'm kinda new to gaming considering I only played MapleStory prior to PWI.

My loves are music, movies, chocolate, coffee, sex, PWI, and men and Maevisa. I am currently saving up to get married to Sepfiroth in game. If you would like to donate to my jail bait foundation, please send coin through the mail.
Back to top Go down
HobbinRood
Executer
Executer
HobbinRood

Number of posts : 9

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: This is me ...   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:42 pm

Well, am 37, love to be social with people, love animals (especially wild ones).
I love the wildlife a lot as well as the outdoors.

I currently live in South Africa affraid

Current hobbies are gaming, anything computer related and love music, movies.
I am single although I have my eye on someone very close to me Twisted Evil

not much else to say there, except I am here to have fun, a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nelis_c
Maevisa
Marshal
Marshal
Maevisa

Number of posts : 19

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so ill start...   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:13 pm

Suppose it's my turn now....

I'm 26 years old (3rd oldest so far QQ). Live in the wonderful state of North Dakota. I am a long time gamer, having been playing MMOs since I was 11. My family is that of gaming nuts and computer nerds Razz

Aside from pwi I enjoy manga/anime, poetry, theology and other such boring and dorkish things Razz

Not sure what else to say, so you can pm with questions.

oh yeah...and Tanq is meh lover I love you
Back to top Go down
LaTrappe

Number of posts : 2

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so ill start...   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:58 pm

Ok so I'm LaTrappe and Iam a spy from RageQuit

I'm 22, I'm from the UK, I'm a university drop out, and currently work as a head chef in a restraunt....go figure?

Soon i will be going back to University because well.... i'm sick of cooking rich people fancy food and not be the rich person eating it.

Iam pretty much a Pro gamer and have a lot of experience.

Likes.... include me, myself and I

Dislikes..... everything else.
Back to top Go down
TheMiniTank

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so ill start...   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:22 pm

n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a

Last edited by TheMiniTank on Sat May 02, 2009 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sepfiroth
Guildie
Guildie
Sepfiroth

Number of posts : 39

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so ill start...   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:49 pm

SEPFIROTH.

The jail bait Tanqueray was talking about, but I'm 17, so isn't that street legal? I'm also from Beantown, and I row crew. PM me if you want to go PKing sometime.

I've been gaming since I was 10, and I don't plan to stop anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Bellasoir
Executer
Executer
Bellasoir

Number of posts : 30

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so ill start...   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:27 pm

Sepfiroth wrote:
SEPFIROTH.

The jail bait Tanqueray was talking about, but I'm 17, so isn't that street legal? I'm also from Beantown, and I row crew. PM me if you want to go PKing sometime.

I've been gaming since I was 10, and I don't plan to stop anytime soon.

Oooh baby. Well techinically kinda legal.. but I dont know in MA. lol Oh well. <333333333
Back to top Go down
Kiddomo
Executer
Executer
Kiddomo

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so ill start...   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:28 pm

mmm this is a bit late but I guess its my turn now..

Hello, this is Kiddomo *evil laughter in the background* I'm 19 years old and I turn 20 soon..>.> I'm currently a full time student here is Southern California...I'm majoring in japanese language and hope to one day become a teacher or an interpretor. I listen to weird music, mostly japanese and korean music.

My real Name is Noni Manibusan Chaney..(not related to the idiot that shot his co-hunter while quail hunting aka the former vice-president)..umm....I think thats it for now.
Back to top Go down
http://ww.myspace.com/justafriendtou
MmmmmFoxy
Guildie
Guildie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so ill start...   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:27 pm

Well Am from the uk 35 but actually a toys are us kinda kid am a admin assastant for northeren gas networks which actually sucks but pays the bills lol ..... love fun laughs and any thing bad i can get up to as long as its kinda legal ....

Love this game its awsome and am glad to be a part of this guild thanks for the invite Smile
Back to top Go down
jummy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so ill start...   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:25 am

Then ... 26 years old female born in Thailand Sakonakorn province Wanonniwas ,accounting university graduated marryied with european man from Transylavania (Romania)

open a small business have a radio station . Me and my housband play with same character allmost in same time LOL
we love PWI . We love to play games so so so so much LOL we know to kidding understand a good jock. If you want to ask me something just doit i will answer with my plesure .

That is all Folks and dont Forget "HEAVY METAL NEVER DIE" LOL
Back to top Go down

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so ill start...   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:33 pm

Peter "Scoped" living in Scotland. Currently 17 at high school studying 3 highers (Physics, Maths and PE; dropped english) big fan of basketball I go to training 3/4 times a week and play for my school team. Im into all types of music right now im listening to bass tracks but no doubt next week ill be listening to something different. I play PWI too much for my own liking and need to spend more time studying for my exams, but i am a REALLY laid back person and will do anything to dodge doing something I dont want to do.
Looking for a job atm but really hard to find one. Hoping to go to college next year to study something but im having problems figuring out what to do and time is running out (need help Sad(((((
Back to top Go down
Ichibi
Guildie
Guildie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: Ichibi   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:44 pm

hello everyone this is teh lowbie ichibi

my rl name is Ciprian , im 20yrs old and currently live in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and im studying International Relations and Europeean Studyies

been in the mmorpg bizz for quite a while now (think 5 yrs) and i started playin Pwi cuz i didnt have money to play my wow account ^^

other interrests well im about anime, gaming, wierd music, and funny herbs Wink
Back to top Go down
http://maddz0r.blogspot.com/
gurgY

gurgY

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so ill start...   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:14 am

My turn I guess Cool
Im gurgY, my real name Gvido. Im 19, im from Latvia and i am now to all this mmorpg thing (from February)
I started to play because my freand EL_healer forced me to do it!!!
however im starting to enjoy playing PWI...

PS. Im not chaty at the fraction chat because im slow writer!!

C U IN THE GAME
Back to top Go down
xeno
Guildie
Guildie
xeno

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so ill start...   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:18 am

hi

basicly all of u will never know anything about me

Last edited by xeno on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress_Synn
Guildie
Guildie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: The Mistress is here   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:58 pm

I go by Mistress Synn but you can call me Synn (as in the 7 deadly). Im a 37 yr old mom of an (almost ) 17 yr old son and (almost) 15 yr old daughter. My guy is also a member here (Riktor) and we have been together almost 9 years. We live in Southern Ohio in the "Burbs". Im a housewife and Ive been gaming ....wow.. for years now. Im still fairly new to MMORPG's but Im a hard core gamer. Guess thats why Rik and I go so well together.

What else to tell you? Hmm Despite my domestic image Ive got a pretty wild streak. I think thats all I can say here because Im new here, dont know whats okay to say and not and I do see some minors in here. *reminds myself to behave*
Back to top Go down
EagleLion
Guildie
Guildie
EagleLion

Registration date : 2009-04-12

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so ill start...   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:36 pm

Hi guy`s it`s me EL..
Ok now more about me: I`m 17 years old, live in Latvia(North Europe).I like sports a lot, i`m fan of football(in some country's soccer). My favorite colors r green and purple.Talking about music i mostly listen to NU metal (Korn Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit,that kind of bands) my favorite band is Element Eighty and ofcorse Slipknot.I love animes, especially with good LOVE story`s, my favorite anime is Death note and although it don`t have much of a love stroy but it`s still pretty exciting, but from love story`s i can advise u Elfen Lied, Angel Sanctuary, Please Teacher, and more but i forgot ^^
Talking about PW i`m playing more than a year and have: lvl 75MG, 42EA,50EP, WB20 on PW-MY(Delphi server),also was creator and leader of a guild ELegion(lvl3 fast growing myb even have TW now http://el-pw.guildlaunch.com/ ) but i don`t play PW-MY anymore,but now I`m playing PWI and got lvl46++ Elf Priest(Cleric)I`m not the fast lvl up type person,but i`ve wasted much time on getting info and things like that in PW-MY, so u can always ask for info to me myb i can help it`s besicly the same as this game just difrent names.When i hit lvl 64 i`m gona max revive spell so if anyone then need a res just pm me.
I`m proud to be apart of such good guild and hope to get more friends in guild,i`m usually very friendly if somone really don`t bite me over and over again^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.draugiem.lv/friend/?611895/Toms_Bunkis/
RenHan

Registration date : 2009-04-13

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: HEY Guyssss   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:56 am

hey every1 i m from india im 22 yrs old i m studying currently..n soon will b joining B-school......i m a very friendly n down to earth person.....i love music n i do play lot of games in my freee tymm(whn i m not out wid my gal).....i love making new friends i party a lot n love adventure bt i dont booze or fagg around nor do i dope....
i love street racing .......ders a lot more thing abt me talk to me u will come to knw lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Suyong
Leader
Leader
Suyong

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so ill start...   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:32 pm

Wow.. some really great people here! (Some meaning all Razz )

I am proud, wait no! I am honoured to have the privilege of being in the same guild as you guys!

I hope our journey together within DarkLight will be a pleasent, successful and fun one!

Anything you may need, let me know.. I'll be there.

Stay cheesy all u groovey people! (What? Yes... that was lame, just showing my love xD)

- Suyong
Back to top Go down
Strikerfang
Guildie
Guildie
Strikerfang

Registration date : 2009-04-24

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: About me   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:02 pm

Hey wats good everyone My name is Neal. Im 19, My name is, I live in Michigan.

Im a laid back person easy to get along, easy to talk to. I play electric guitar for 4 years now, im part of a band, i play at other churches/events etc. I been playing games since i was 12 and i am a pro of what i do, mmos, first person shooters, strategy, U name it. Also like to hang out, go swimming, golfing etc during the summer.

Im currently graduated from high school planning on working with computers at focus hope and get my certificate, plus a scholar ship. Then work on from there.

If would like to know more just message me^^. Thanks for reading this and take care..
Back to top Go down
Strikerfang
Guildie
Guildie
Strikerfang

Registration date : 2009-04-24

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so ill start...   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:49 pm

Strikerfang wrote:
Hey wats good everyone My name is Neal. Im 19, My name is, I live in Michigan.

Im a laid back person easy to get along, easy to talk to. I play electric guitar for 4 years now, im part of a band, i play at other churches/events etc. I been playing games since i was 12 and i am a pro of what i do, mmos, first person shooters, strategy, U name it. Also like to hang out, go swimming, golfing etc during the summer.

Im currently graduated from high school planning on working with computers at focus hope and get my certificate, plus a scholar ship. Then work on from there.

If would like to know more just message me^^. Thanks for reading this and take care..
Back to top Go down
XDecipleX
Guildie
Guildie

Registration date : 2009-04-30

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so ill start...   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Hiiiii everyone, this is Deciple, a.k.a Charles or as some know me as by CJ hah... im 23 years old, 5'9,a nd if u want to know, im Filipino, native american and chinese, and im from California.

i love to work out and i bet i can bench any of u lol... yes im the one on vent that sounds tired and such n lvls very slow because im busy with crap.

I love sports especially football and boxing... easy to get along with and this is the longest ive ever kept a character in a game before heh, well i enjoy everything and everyone in this guild

If u like my myspace is... www.myspace.com/seeloc

Thank you and have a nice day =D
Back to top Go down
Nunuke
Guildie
Guildie
Nunuke

Registration date : 2009-05-10

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so ill start...   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:04 pm

Hmmm maybe its my turn...
Sooo my name is Anita, im 17, from Hungary. Atm im learning as a policewoman.
I'm playin MMO's since my age 12 and don wanna stop playin em in near future.
Kinda Anime and Manga addicted and rollerblades killer ^^
In my freetime i love to draw or go out with friends but most of my time i spend at PW lol.
More drawings at if u might interrested...~ www.nu-nyu.deviantart.com
Back to top Go down
http://nu-nyu.deviantart.com
Kratose
Guildie
Guildie
Kratose

Registration date : 2009-03-23

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so ill start...   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:13 pm

Hey hey, I guess I should finally get this out of the way. My character name is Kratose (AKA GOD). I am currently in college to become a Physical therapist and Personal/Athletic trainer. I love games, been playing them for as long as I can remember. I can remember playing games with my uncle when I was 5 years old so yeah. Been playing mmorpgs for most of said time. Most important thing about me is that I am a Taekwondo fighter and have been since I was seven. (Don’t know what that is? Have a look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfGz35FyV0U ) I love my sport, and won’t listen to anyone bitch about it until they have gotten into the ring with a national fighter the equivalent weight. As a fighter I spend a stupid amount of time training (something like 4 hours a day 5 to six days a week) and traveling all over the country, hens I don’t lvl all that fast. Want to see me just go to http://www.myspace.com/inanitarium . Well that’s me. Have any more questions just ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ok so ill start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so ill start...   Ok so ill start... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok so ill start...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkLight :: General :: Abit about you-
Jump to: