DarkLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkLight

Forum for members from PWI

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me...Mayne

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayne
Guildie
Guildie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Me...Mayne Empty
PostSubject: Me...Mayne   Me...Mayne Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:43 pm

Ok, where to start, lol. I am from Ohio in the U.S. and have been playing games a long time, this is probably the longest I've played a mmorpg though. I am probably one of (if not THE) oldest guldmates at the prime age of 37 Very Happy My real name is Ken, in case anybody is interested in that , lol.

I am almost always willing to help if you need it, and as I am the only barb (other than the bank, lol) ATM, all you need do is ask if there is something you need tanked. I will try to get to you promptly, or at least after I have finished whatever it is I am doing Very Happy
Daft is the love of my life, so we are almost always together, lol (lucky me) I also have a lvl 64 wizard alternate, so if you have any questions about anything I may be knowledgeable in, please do not hesitate.

I have been in a couple of guilds, and I wish I could say the outcomes have been good, but I can't. However, with that said, I have good feelings about this one, as the people are great, and it has something very important.....a very strong foundation. I am happy to be aboard. Smile
Back to top Go down
daft
Guildie
Guildie

Me...Mayne Empty
PostSubject: daft   Me...Mayne Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:09 pm

Well I'm 28 from New Jersey working my way to moving to Ohio to be with the love of my life(Mayne). My real name is Karen if anyone cares to know and I answer to that or daft. I currently manage a privately owned deli but hoping that once I move I can look at going for college courses and maybe get my butt outta the food biz.

This is the first time I've played a game like this. You can thank Mayne that you gotta put up with me in here cuz he's the one that showed me in the first place. I'm completely hooked and do not see myself stopping ... any time ... ever.

I've got a lvl 64 Cleric and this character is currently a lvl 68 veno.. so if you have any questions u think I might know the answer to... hit me up. brennalynn (cleric) or daft_ (veno)
Back to top Go down
BoB
Director
Director

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Me...Mayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me...Mayne   Me...Mayne Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:05 am

thats cool guys so a mixture of classes i like that, and sorry mayne but isnt there another barb in the guild? or did he leave thought there was 2 around 6x, ive adopted a barb to (thankyou Mae) he's curently lvl 43 but any pointers would be very helpful like how shud i stat lol, best skills to go for, (he is mainly gonna be a tank rather than DD so i want him to be a good tank,) not worried about damage as iahve my BM for that.
Back to top Go down
Mayne
Guildie
Guildie

Me...Mayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me...Mayne   Me...Mayne Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Yes Bob, I see I have company in the world of Barbarism, lolol.
Best build is this for tanking (IMO)

Even lvls: 3 vit 2 str

Odd lvls: 4 str 1 dex

This build wilkl give you the strength you need for armor/weapons, and a bit of dex, the rest in vitality Smile
I maxed my Flesh ream, Healing, and trueform asap. Roar is great to use as well for holding agro. Hope this helps, any other questions, holler at me in game, I will be happy to help any way I can Very Happy

~Mayne
Back to top Go down
BoB
Director
Director

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Me...Mayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me...Mayne   Me...Mayne Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:40 am

i deal ty mate, Restat i think lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content